Helping people who want to explore new paths in their retirement and who want to make more of a contribution to this world.
FOOD for THOUGHT
Michel de Montaigne (1533-1592)
Do not hesitate to Contact me
You may wish to contact me for different reasons:
information on this website makes you want to explore how we might work
together, you probably want to learn about how to set up a
- After visiting this website you may have a question, a comment, or wish to share something from your own experience. For this you can use the email form below. This is the fastest way for you to have an initial direct contact with me. You’ll usually receive my reply on the next working day after I receive your email.
Because I work a lot by phone (and thus I’m often not available to take an unexpected incoming phone calls), Email is really the most reliable method to contact me. You can however call my phone number and leave a message or send an SMS, but please remember to give :
- your name,
- a telephone number for me to call back/ reply to you,
- the country/ city where you’re calling from (so I’ll know the country code and the time zone),
- the best time to call you back (your local time),
- all in addition to your actual message! (You see the advantages of email for this).
can call me at the following telephone numbers:
For Voice mail in USA : coming soon
For cell phone in Italy : +39 331 185 66 58
Via. San Mauro 9
02040 Poggio Catino RI Italy
USA & UK phone numbers only by appointment
Why can't you find my email address on this site?
Because there are robots which scan websites to find email addresses to use them for spamming purpose. Once you contact me thru the form above, you will have my email address. I trust you not using it for spamming.
Worried about the safety of your email address? check out the guarantee of your privacy.